Flipkart FYI Quiz Answers 18 April 2021 – Dear viewers FYI Flipkart GK Badhega Prize Jeetega Quiz Quiz is live now. and if you want to win Exciting Prizes by selecting correct answers options then do follow AmzQuiz.Com. You will get here fastest correct Answers to win Flipkart FYI Quiz. So let’s check out today’s Quiz answers.
This Flipkart FYI Quiz Contest is Live Now. You can play the Flipkart FYI quiz and win Assured Prizes. If You are looking for fast and right answers here are all 3 correct answers to The Quiz.
How to Play Flipkart FYI Quiz 18 April 2021
2. Open & Sign in to the Flipkart App.
3. Search “Game Section in the app & Find FYI answers Quiz
4. There will be a total of 3 questions
5. Answer all the Quiz questions correctly to Win Gifts.
Flipkart FYI Quiz Details
- Quiz Name – Flipkart GK Badhega Prize Jeetega Quiz Answers
- Episode No. 93
- Prizes – Exciting Prizes
- Based on- General Knowledge
- Flipkart FYI Contest Date – 18th April, 12.00 AM To 11:59 PM
- Contest Prize – Flipkart 1 Lakh + Prizes.
- Result – Immediately
18 April FYI Quiz Answers – Episode No. 93
Here are Todays FYI Question With Answers –
Q1: Jai Hemant is the official name of which of these actors?
Answer 1: TIGER SHROFF
Q2: According to government record released in Feb 2021 which is the most used social media app in India?
Answer 2: WHATSAPP
Q3: Who was declared the man of the series in the India-England series in 2021?
Answer 3: R ASHWIN
- WhatsApp data of 500 million users might be on sale: Report
- AAP will win more than 92 seats in Gujarat with support of women and youth: Kejriwal
- ‘Message Yourself’ feature will be available on WhatsApp in India soon
- Three-day public issue of Dharmaj Crop Guard begins today
- Red Planet Day 2022: Interesting facts about Mars
- Digvijaya Singh seeks arrest of man who made ‘doctored’ video of pro-Pakistan slogan during Bharat Jodo Yatra
- Only 139 women candidates in fray out of total 1,621 contestants, 38 of them from three major parties
- Congress seeks to bolster hold on key MP region with Rahul yatra; BJP launches counter campaign
- Chhattisgarh CM Baghel meets Congress President Mallikarjun Kharge in New Delhi
- Mamata meets Suvendu Adhikari over tea at her Assembly chamber